March 08, 2020
429 Shipley Ferry Road Blountville, TN 37617
Join us for an empowering and practical six session course called Evergreen Parenting Classes. The course is available to anyone in the church, and to the community around the church. The content is as relevant to parents with babies as to those with teens and grown children. Classes are repeated each quarter. This quarter's classes run from February 2nd through March 8th.
Evergreen Parenting Course:
- Session 1: Adult Temperament: Explore your unique design
- Session 2: Child Temperament: Explore your children's unique design and learn how to adapt your parenting to shape their character and to build a lasting and nurturing relationship
- Session 3: Healthy Authority: Discover your natural authority style, 12 building blocks of authority
- Session 4: Building blocks of Authority (continued), keys to regaining respect and ways to eliminate manipulation in your home.
- Session 5: Compassionate Discipline: Learn 5 golden keys to discipline that shapes heart, head and hands by teaching skills and requiring more than outward compliance.
- Session 6: Understand 8 types of misbehavior and how to respond to each. Develop a unique training plan for each child, with grace and reasonable consequences.
Please register here for this quarter's classes.