October 24, 2020
429 Shipley Ferry Road Blountville, TN 37617
Discussion Questions for this week's teaching:
1) How effective has the church been as salt and light in American culture for the last several decades? Why?
2) How is it possible that people who profess to be Christians can radically disagree over critical moral issues?
3) Why is worshipping in spirit and truth essential to being salt and light?
4) In what ways has the church lost its saltiness? Can it be regained?
5) What would it be like for the ‘True Church’ to be a powerful light to the world today?